viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

TuLipS

Hi,
If you ask me which city I'd like to visit, inmediately I think in Amsterdam, maybe, because when I was a children I had an obssession with the tulips and bikes, and this city is recognized for these elements, beside some years ago I had to do a presentation about this city and I said: I MUST VISIT THIS PLACE.

I think that what I know of this city is not much, it's situated in Netherlands, Europe;  the people have a cultural education much better that ours, they respect the environment, use the bicycle to move in the city, the tulips are their flower and they have festival to celebrate it.

If I travel to this city I'd like to know it only on a bike, and go to the spring festival when they celebrate the tulips, fot this I want to go between march or may, because in these months the tulips 
bloom and the color of his fields is wonderfull, very showy whit stronge colors. 

I'd like to go alone, because it's a place that I have wanted to know since very young and to visit it will be a good moment to know myself and enjoy only with my person. (or other person, maybe). 


xx,
Clau


3 comentarios:

  1. I've been to Amsterdam 3 times. It is an amazing city but there aren't many tulips in the centre. You need to take a bus out of the city to see the beautiful flowers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was a child I loved the tulips too!! :3

    ResponderEliminar