viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

PoWerPufF GiRls



Hi,
today I'm going to write about my favourite TV programme.
When I was a child I loved to watch "The Powerpuff Girls", this cartoon was about three little girls created by a scientist named Professor Utonium, who become their father, for this these girls have superpowers that they use to watch and guard the city from whoever wants provoke damage in this place, the criminals of Townsvilles city.
The series had its official debut on november 18, 1998 in Cartoon Networks, and the last episode was shown on march 25, 2005 in the same netwoork; although it still plays on the TV programme in Cartoons Network with little frequency.
The Powerpuff Girls I liked so much because it was about supergirls!! I think that unconsciously I enjoyed that the protagonist were girls and also these girls were the superhereos of the city and of the series.
 I grew up watching how the girls can be powerful and strong like anyone, and for this I think that it was a good series for all the childrens, especially for the girls, for the same reason this series shouldn't stop to being shown. 

xx.
Clau






4 comentarios: