viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

PhoToGRapHer



Hi,
If you ask me which is my dream job obviously I will answer you: a photographer.

Since some years ago I started to know the photograph world and I'm interested in the meaning of a picture, what this represents and which is the mesage that I want to give for the people to see. I would like to say that I think that this is more than a job, it is an activity that needs feelings and a good eye to give importance to things that are around you and sometimes that most of people dosn't see. 
I would like do this job because it would allow me to stay in the exterior, and not be limited to staying in one place for much time, maybe working in this area I could travel finding good situations and take photographs that would last in time.
I think that the only quality that you need is the inspection of your environment, all the others support tools you can learn with time and dedication.
I think (and I hope) I will be good in this job because I like what this means (so I'll make many things so as to be better) and when you like what you do, you do it with much energy!
I don't have a person who inspired me, but the old pictures provoke feelings that I want keep in the time situations that perhaps we don't see or live.

I hope in the future I can do this job.

xx,
Clau



4 comentarios: