viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

To PedAl, To pEdaL, tO pEdAl

Hi !!
Today I'm going to write about my favorite hobby.
When I was younger, around 2010, I was born in me the desire to do an activity in the environment, so... to this my parents bought me a bicycle to go out for ride in my town, since this moment ride a bicycle was converted in a hobby, I went out all the weekends with my friends and we went bordering the hills of the sector.
Now I do less this hobby because I don't have a lot of time, because the university and the responsabilies of live alone, don’t leave me much free time, although last year I buy me a bicycle, I worked in the summer and with the money I was able to get my bicycle in Santiago. Here in the city I realized this activity on Sundays when the streets open to pedal.
When I lived in my house with my parents, I practiced this hobby very often, because the place was very comfortable that to ride alone or with friends, now that I live in Santiago I practice ride a bicycle at less one day every two weeks. Anyway to me this is still the best hobby. because de sensation of meet and connect with the environment is wonderful and the most important connect with yourself, because the time inside the bicycle it make you think about the things that you make y you will do.

Well, to ride a bike only you need a helmet and obviously your bike.
So, if you never were make this activity, do it, you don't regret.



















This is my baby, named Areta, my city bike.




xx,
Clau

9 comentarios: