jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

A waLK


Hi!
It has been a long time since I didn't write here...
So, to start 

When I think in a walk I remember the most important for me (obviously) it was in 2006 when I was 8 years ago. I did the walk with my family, my mom, dad and brother. What we did was climb one of the best knows hill of Lo Miranda (my town) on september 18th.

My family wanted to do this a long time ago, but I was very child, so when I was seven or eight years old, we did it! for this reason, it was a walk that I wanted to do a long time ago, so I was very excited because I had never climb a hill before. I enjoy this walk with my family because this was a moment to share with them and laught too. 
When I think if I like do this again inmediataly I think yes, I did it few years later with my brother but it' s never was like the first time, althought it bring back very nice memories of my chilldhood in my town!

I've had other great walks and much more extreme, but this is for me the most significant. 

xx,

Clau 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario