viernes, 28 de junio de 2019

A gOod FriEnD

Hello everyone,

In this post I should tell you about a good friend for me. 
Honestly, I don't have many friends because I'm an alone person, in a good sense because I prefer to spend time with good, honest and friendly people. than with many people who aren't always there to help me. 

So, now I will show you to my best friend, she is called Javiera, we met in 2010 at school in Doñihue, and since that time we have create a very nice support relationship. What I like most about Javiera is its stranger sense of humour, her spontaneity and her constant support towards me. 
For this, we always share moments when we have time, we do simple things like going to walk, to ride, to shop, to watch a movie or to going holydays together.


Now, we are both in the university, so we don't have as much time as before to see us. Even so when we do we have fun moments like before! Javiera is the one of the most important people that I know and I hope she will be my friend for a long time more. 

This is a photo of both. 
January, 2017


xx,


Clau

2 comentarios: