domingo, 30 de junio de 2019

The "eRiZo"

Hi guys!
In this (I think) last blog I'll tell you about my favorite book, "la elegancia del erizo" - "L'Élégance du hérisson" by Muriel Barbery, a book recommended by one of my school languaje teachers, Gabriela, this is a French novel about the life of a woman and concierge, Renné, who seems to have a simple and banal life, which hides behind that image is a cultured personality full of knowledge. Paloma, a girl from the building where Renné works, has a personality that doesn't fit with her "age", she tells us how she sees Renné, who evidently is the only one who sees her in a real way.

It is a fantastic book, very complex but worth reading !This book it made me reflect and question many things, If you have time and you are tired of everything, read this book.

I read it for the first time at 14, and every time I reat it again I find a new meaning, I this it is one of those books that you undestand best as one has lived more. For the same reason I'll keep reading it whenever I can, who knows I can learn again after that. 


Resultado de imagen para la elegancia del erizo

On the cover, Paloma, the girl who at age 13 commits suicide, tired of life that she defines "as a lie".



Clau.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario