jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

DeCemBeR, 14tH

Yessss, this is my moment, haha 

I like to say that I am a fan of concerts and gigs, paid or free, so for that at my young age I have participated in several of these events, I've been to concert by Chilean and foreign groups and artists, being my favourite the one of Morrissey, that was less than a year ago in the "Gran Arena Monticello".

Morrissey is a singer and music composer that was a member of the famous band called "The Smiths" that played alternative rock music. I knew Morrissey through this band because first I liked their music, and with the time I started to like the Morrissey's music. He plays indie rock, indie pop and alternative rock music since he became in a solo singer 

Going back to the concert... I went alone to that show and it was one of the best decisions because I remember that the atmosphere was special, for most of the audience it was a memory, one way his youth, his past, on the other hand for me the first concert of this artist, his live voice was new and the feeling generated too. This is a moment that I would never forget.



december, 14th , 2018 


xx,


Clau 





1 comentario:

  1. I don't know Morrissey D: and they sound so cool! I love this genres of music *-*

    ResponderEliminar