domingo, 30 de junio de 2019

The RAdiO

Hi ! 

When I read about what this post would be about, I felt that I wouldn't have to write because living in a technological age and I hadn't asked myself what technological device I liked the most or what device I would miss if I didn't have it anymore. 

Thinking about that I came the conclusion that my technological device is the radio, so basic. I cann't imagine a world without music and I don't play any instrument, so I need packaged music, in the radio..., mp3, mp4, record player or otherr are the most precious technology for me, and like the radio includes everyone the other I choose them for them.

I have known the radio for as long as I can remember and I usted it since I was a little girl, maybe, because my mom used ir a lot and always to listen to music, like me! It is strange that now I don't have one in my apartment in Santiago, but I allude to that it must be because today you can listen to music on different platforms, such as cellphones or notebooks.

Even so the radio was the object that started me in this dependence on music, so for that is my favorite object until the end of time!!! hahaha


Imagen relacionada
xx, 

Clau 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario